HARNEX 320 wind turbine gear oil is a premium synthetic lubricant designed using polyalphaolefin (PAO) chemistry to provide exceptional anti-wear/EP performance for wind turbine gearboxes. HARNEX 320 is approved by GE as a service fill oil for Platform 1.x and 2.x turbines with Winergy gearboxes. HARNEX 320 also meets the technical requirements of Shanghai Electric and is approved for use in any gearbox on a Shanghai Electric wind turbine.
- HARNEX is a premium synthetic lubricant designed to provide exceptional anti-wear/EP and protection from salt water corrosion
- Resists rust and corrosion for smooth, trouble-free operation
- Protects against micropitting and scuffing of gear teeth and provides extended bearing life under extreme conditions
- Withstands breakdown at high temperatures to increase time between drain intervals, saving time and labour
- Provides excellent compatibility for gearbox materials and with mineral-based gear oils for easy changeovers from mineral Products
- HARNEX is specially formulated for lubricating wind turbine gearboxes for reduced downtime and less maintenance, especially critical for difficult to access gearboxes